I am a fanatic open-source developer (mainly .NET). Below are the projects I have worked on. See my GitHub profile.
Projects I have created
In the past I have written several projects. Below is an overview of all the projects I created.
- Catel => an application development platform with the focus on MVVM
- GitHubLink => GitHubLink let’s users step through your code hosted on GitHub!
Projects I have contributed to
I also contributed to some projects, the can be found below. You should definitely check them out!
- Fody => Extensible tool for weaving .net assemblies
- GitVersion => Use convention to derive a SemVer product version from a GitFlow based repository
- MahApps.Metro => A toolkit for creating Metro styled WPF apps
- Orchestra => Orchestra is a composable shell built on top of Catel